Welcome to our Restoril 30mg section from here you can click on your desired Restoril 30mg image and use the Restoril 30mg picture embed code to add to your blogs, forums, websites and other online media. The embed code contains all necessary CC attribution, that are mandatory to include, so you don’t need to contribute the image authors manually. If you want, you can customize your Restoril 30mg embed code: resize the Restoril 30mg image as well as select the position in which you would like it to appear on in your article. It’s then simply a case of copying the short code and pasting the Restoril 30mg code into your post.
Restoril (Temazepam ) 30mg Strip/10Caps
Restoril Temazepam 30mg Capsules is in a group of drugs called benzodiazepines (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). Temazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause sleep problems (insomnia).
Temazepam is used to treat insomnia symptoms, such as trouble falling or staying asleep.
Temazepam may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Restoril Temazepam 30mg Capsules may cause a severe allergic reaction. Stop taking temazepam and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using temazepam and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- weak or shallow breathing;
- fast or pounding heartbeats;
- confusion, slurred speech, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- hallucinations, agitation, aggression;
- thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
- restless muscle movements in your eyes, tongue, jaw, or neck;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- problems with urination; or
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects may include: